Career Suggestion : Doing Job Or Start Small Own Business
Nowadays, we all are seeing how many problems people are facing for jobs. Some people also get jobs. But is it enough?

Hello friends,
Nowadays, you will ask any student what you would like to do after completing studies? So about 90% of the students will talk about you job. But do you think that you will get a job as soon as you complete your studies. Which you need. So it does not have a direct answer. And yes, even if you get a job, will you still be satisfied with the salary you receive? We are going to understand the answers to a number of such questions today by this post. We should start a job or start with a small business. Let's know.

A Suggestion Do Job or Business Yourself, Technical Prajapati

Today, we do not give great discourses to understand this point. Because you have heard or read such discourses in many places.

Friends are said that every problem is solved on the emphasis of experience. But if we wait for our own experience about this, then it may be too late. That is why we should always keep learning from experience of any person, while appreciating the experience.

After completing studies: Should we have a job or start a small business? To explain this, I have to tell you about the life experience of an uncle near our house.


A Suggestion: Do Job or Business Yourself?

We will know this as a story.

There is a famous Samosa shop in front of my house and there are plenty of employees who come in lunch time and eat Samosa.

One day the manager of a big company came to the samosa shop too. The manager said to the uncle who sold samosas in a joke, "Yar Suresh, you have maintained your shop fairly well, but do not you think you are wasting your time and talents by selling them samosas?" Think if you were working in a company like me, then where are you today? Maybe you too were the manager today ... like me

Suresh Chacha, who sold the samosas very well, thought very well and said, "Sir, this work is much better than your work, 10 years ago when I used to sell samosas in the basket, maybe you might have got a job. then I was earn ₹1000 And your salary was ₹10,000. 

In these 10 years, both of us worked hard, you became manager from Supervisor and I reached this famous shop from the basket. Today you earn ₹50,000 a month and I earn ₹200,000 a month. But because of this I am not saying my work better than my work. This is what I am saying because of my children.

The uncle said, 'Sir, think about me, I started my business on very low earning. But my son will not have to face this. My shop will meet my son, my children will be able to raise the benefits of the hard work I have done in life.

But now if you talk about yourself then you can not direct your son to your post. He will also have to start from zero like you and at the end of his tenure he will be there where you are today.

Whilst my son will take business further, and during his tenure, we will be far ahead of all of us.

Then uncle asked the manager - now tell whose time and talent is being wasted.

Manager gave Suresh Chacha ₹20 instead of 2 samosas and slipped from there without saying anything.

So friends, after reading this story or experience, you may have come to know that after completing your studies, you do a job or start a small business.

Important notice: - Here we are not opposed to the job. If you get your favorite job then you can happily do that job.
Friends, how do we start small business for you on this blog website in a few days? The articles are about to bring about this. So keep visiting friends, on this blog website, will come for you quickly, how to start all the important small businesses? Article.

Hopefully after reading this article today, you will be able to choose the right thing, what should you do after studying? If you like this article today, then share your friends with social media and tell them about this article. At the same time, give your suggestion about the article in the comment box, because friends comment box is yours.

Post a Comment

इस आर्टिकल के बारे में आप अपनी राय नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स में दे सकते हैं।

Previous Post Next Post